Chop Suey (NG BBS) Chop Suey (NG BBS)

Needs more pictures of me...

hmmmm..... I hated the music. I mean really, really hated it. Why on earth people like System of a Down I don't understand, but then again, people seem to like bands like N'Sync and singers like Britney Spears, so I guess that proves that good taste is hard to find. Other than that, I thought that the images were well put together and had an interesting appeal, especially the pictures of me. Perhaps someone should put together an entire movie about me, that would be a good idea. Normally I disaprove of movies that rely on imported images and music, but I feel that this one had enough of a personal touch to move beyond that.

SPIDERMAN VS THE THING SPIDERMAN VS THE THING

not bad, for a stop motion....

Just a couple of things, neither Spider-Man (that's right Spider-Man, not Spiderman, he's a super-hero, not a Jew (nothing against Jews)) nor the Thing are X-Men. The Thing is a member of the Fantastic 4 and Spider-Man does his own thing, no, that is not an intentional pun. At least Spider-Man won.

The stop motion is well done and the moves were well articulated.

APigInACageOnAntibiotics APigInACageOnAntibiotics

music

At least give Radiohead some credit.

escape high school escape high school

Someone else did it first

hmmm... This game was better when Bill did it. I don't know why you copied it, but your lack of originality is why I gave you a zero. The original game by Bill (there is a series) can be found here http://www.newgrounds.com/port al/view.php?id=7004
On a more direct line, there were no real options, because there was only one correct path, multiple paths/endings would have made it better.