Chop Suey (NG BBS) Chop Suey (NG BBS)

Needs more pictures of me...

hmmmm..... I hated the music. I mean really, really hated it. Why on earth people like System of a Down I don't understand, but then again, people seem to like bands like N'Sync and singers like Britney Spears, so I guess that proves that good taste is hard to find. Other than that, I thought that the images were well put together and had an interesting appeal, especially the pictures of me. Perhaps someone should put together an entire movie about me, that would be a good idea. Normally I disaprove of movies that rely on imported images and music, but I feel that this one had enough of a personal touch to move beyond that.

SPIDERMAN VS THE THING SPIDERMAN VS THE THING

not bad, for a stop motion....

Just a couple of things, neither Spider-Man (that's right Spider-Man, not Spiderman, he's a super-hero, not a Jew (nothing against Jews)) nor the Thing are X-Men. The Thing is a member of the Fantastic 4 and Spider-Man does his own thing, no, that is not an intentional pun. At least Spider-Man won.

The stop motion is well done and the moves were well articulated.

APigInACageOnAntibiotics APigInACageOnAntibiotics

music

At least give Radiohead some credit.

Everybody Poops Everybody Poops

finally, more movies about poop

I liked it, sometimes it is not necessary to have storylines. It was short, odd and entertaining.

Miss.Dynamite XI Miss.Dynamite XI

Keep it up

Another excellent entry by Sirkowski. Good Job and I hope to see more in the future.

Resident Evil 2 Resident Evil 2

errr Chris Redfield wasn't in RE2

Don't count on a popular game to garner you votes on a rather mediocre movie. It did not have the RE2 feel, was not true to the storyline and has no purpose. Perhaps a movie with a plot, based in part on RE2 would be acceptable, put some imagination into it,

Breaking Hobo from CUFX Breaking Hobo from CUFX

nice

Good graphics, could use some sound, but entertaining and with a reasonable size.

Lars Fiction Lars Fiction

another one?

A cheesy pulp fiction rip off. I have seen several of the movies put up by GravityWorkX, and this one has the same qualities as the others, excellent graphics, but with little originality or humor.